Local Phone 818-909-7880
Address 7840 Burnet Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91405

Types of Application

The type of application and industry, such as fire protection, irrigation, and plumbing, each have specific requirements.

Fire sprinkler systems may require detector bypasses or grooved end gate connections. On the other hand, an irrigation system may require pressure vacuum breakers that are not used universally in other types of systems. In certain critical applications, such as hospitals, resort hotels, or industrial applications, water must be continually supplied. This requires either multiple connections or manifold assemblies.

Each application is also unique regarding flow requirements. Plumbing and waterworks require consistent flow of water. Irrigation requires flow 2% of the time and the remaining 98% of the time is in a static condition. Fire protection must stand ready for action with 100% static water pressure.